Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Only 2 months to Halloween!!


I have the fattest babies in the world. Lat year baby J was SO fat, that someone said we should make him a sumo wrestler for Halloween. TA DA! Isn't he adorable?! I mad his little costume out of a long strip of red fabric, a piece of foam wrapped inside, and a little bit of that iron on seam stuff. Only took me about 30 minutes total - I made it during his nap before the Halloween party. I guess I spent another half hour before we went to the store looking at sumo wrestler images on google. I tried to make it authentic! His "top knot" is a black knee-sock. I put it on my head first to make sure that it wouldn't be too tight. Then i put it on his head and tied the end into a knot. I can't find the other pics right now, but the belt ties into a bow in the back, and I made the extra material wide enough to cover his diaper. He was the hit of the party. And my dad has had this pic as the background on his phone and showed it to everyone who will look for almost a year now!

So now I have 2 moths to Halloween - and a whole SLEW of ideas of what baby J could be. I've had a lot of suggestions about Chris Farley characters. Baby J has long blond curly hair now. Also, Samwise Gamgee. I have a list of 15 different things. Pinterest has only made the decision harder!! Stay tuned for what I come up with this time. I'm VERY excited! Baby N has joined our family as well, and will need his own little getup.

No comments: